Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's About Time!

I am BACK! It has been far to long since I have added some new content to this blog, and boy do I have tons to share with you all!

Probably the biggest thing that has changed during my absence is my location - Hubby & I have relocated to Massachusetts! Now, those of you who know me realize I am a southern girl at heart. I've certainly touted the phrase "The difference between a Yankee and a Damn Yankee: A Yankee comes south to visit; A Damn Yankee doesn't leave!" more than a time or two. For you all worrying - fret not! I like to think of our move as a secret mission to slowly convert everyone up here to a more Southern way of living. Starting with the proper and frequent use of the word "Y'all!"

Fall is beginning here in New England, and with the cooler weather, I believe I will be staying inside more. That will give me plenty of opportunity to catch you all up on my grand adventures, projects, and discoveries over the last 7 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment